Friday 15 September 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: flowers

And so we come to the flowers prompt. I feel like I've cheated again, but I can't help that my base is absolutely gorgeous.
I started with two coats of I love Hean 904 from the winter collection.
This is such a stunning colour. Something about it actually made me want to wear it on it's own! The only problem I had with this polish was the brush. I felt it was too hard and not flexible enough.
I didn't wear it on it's own though. I added some flower decals from aliexpress.
And that's it. Nothing funny or extra. Just a beautiful base colour and some flowers.
What do you think?

Thanks for reading this very short post.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous base and I can imagine why you would want to wear it as is. The flowers are a cute addition but that base... wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not a color I would normally go for. But I'm glad I got it.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.