Wednesday 27 September 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: animal

I feel like I've cheated way too many times with this challenge. Or you can see it as me being clever, either way, this is another easy mani for a difficult prompt.

I mean animal, you can do stripes, you can do spots and apparently you can do unicorns or mermaids...

So I started with two coats of Hean 273 from the jungle pop collection.
And added some feline looking decals... I don't know if it's leopard or cheetah or what big cat it is.
And that is my prompt for animal. And of course a flash pic to show the holo. Which is not very obvious, but it's there.
What do you think? Am I being clever or am I cheating or being lazy?

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Clever! Always clever! And you picked really pretty colors so you did great (even if it's an easy manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant, you picked a really pretty color. The darker brown was probably part of the decal but your holo fits it perfectly. Dohh... I shouldn't type comments without thinking ;)

      Delete
    2. Hehe yes the darker brown is part of the decal. And don't worry we all have our brain fart moments!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.