Monday 14 September 2015

Hean nail polish #277 - Jungle Pop collection

I am such a chop. I was meant to do a guest post over at Ordinary Misfit last week Thursday and I completely forgot!! Thank goodness Michelle is doing the #31DC2015. Otherwise I would have felt even worse. And I meant to do a post myself and I didn't even manage that!

Anyway, I had a different post for today, but I really wanted to show off my new stencils I got from We Heart Nailart! We've been tempted with photo's for about a month of their new vinyls and stencils and finally we got the go ahead to order! I'm not sure if they are online yet, because Shann is still busy taking pics and so forth. But I'm sure if you mail her, she'll be happy to accommodate.
Swatch first, this is 3 coats of #277. I top coated my index and ring finger and waited for that to dry so I can use my new fish scale vinyls.
When I trimmed the stencil down to fit my index finger better, there was still a bit left over and I started contemplating a bit of negative space....
So I took #277 off my middle finger, prepped it and used Barry M VIP, removing the stencil immediately. On my index and ring finger I sponged on VIP, again removing the stencil immediately.
In hindsight I think I should have used a different colour, but at least you can't notice my mistakes now.
 I'm so happy we can finally get decent vinyls and stencils here in SA. And they not badly priced either, only R50 a sheet. So for the next couple of mani's I'm going crazy with vinyls! And don't forget if you love the polish to head over to Glamore Cosmetics and get one before they all gone!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.