Monday 7 September 2015

Hean nail polish #270 - Jungle Pop collection

I have another Hean from the Jungle Pop collection to show you today. I've managed to swatch four of the nine (!!! What was I thinking?) so far and this is the third I'm sharing. Michelle and Sam both managed to poop them all out within almost a week!! Like really?? You can find Michelle's swatches here and Sam's on her FaceBook page Sassy in the City.

Anyway, on to today's. I started with two coats of #270.
This is a chocolate brown with a gold shimmer to it. I must admit I am not a fan of browns, but I have always wanted or rather felt I needed on for my ever growing collection and this one is a beaut. So why not?
I'm also back to copying other peoples work and ideas. When Michelle did this Hean with art here, she mentioned that she wondered if stamping with gold would highlight the gold shimmer in this polish.
Now, I am no Michelle, but I thought I'd give it a whirl. For me it's almost like the gold stamping is actually getting lost on this brown.
At certain angles you can't even notice the stamping... I used BP-L005 and a gold stampy polish that I got as a free gift with one of my orders from BPS.
I'm kinda glad that I decided to get the whole Jungle Pop collection. This collection has really knocked our socks off and I'm sure it will do the same for you... You can find them at Glamore Cosmetics and you can find Glamore Cosmetics on FaceBook and Instagram.

I'm also currently blogger of the month on Ordinary Misfit, don't forget to go and check out the Q&A here. Apparently I'm gonna fun!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.