Monday 31 August 2015

Hean nail polish #271 - Jungle Pop Collection

Why is it not weekend anymore? I could have done with a couple more hours. The weekends always feel exceptionally short when I worked them. Although it's only until 14:00, it's still a drag. If you want to plan something it can't be too early and it can't be too late either as I still have to work the next day.

Anyway, enough of that. I have another Hean to show you today. Michelle swatched them all here and Sam has a swatch here. This is #271, a frosty looking pink.
This is two coats. And as we've come to expect dries quick and shiny. This is a unique colour to my collection, which is always a bonus!
When I was wondering what art to do with this colour I thought that it reminded me of spookasem! That's candyfloss for those that didn't get that. I decided to make some candy decals from BP-L023.
On my middle finger I stamped with Tip Top Cherries in the Snow. I think it came together rather nicely.
Now don't forget to get one of these if you like them... They might not be around for very long!
You can find them at Glamore Cosmetics.

Thanks for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.